If you or your family has experienced the tolling effects from the negligent action from drug distributors, hospitals, pharmacists, and physicians who allow the epidemic to Prescription Lawsuits against Medical Professionals continue the Law Offices of Lucas|Magazine is ready to fight for you. Don’t let an injury or death caused by an opioid overdose allow you to become another statistic.
Opiates were intended as a prescription to be used for short term pain management, such as after surgical procedures or an accident. However, doctors have turned to opiate medications for general pain. Opiates don’t work well for every cause of pain. There are several situations where they are not appropriate for treatment. Several common mistreatment situations include chronic back pain, migraines, and fibromyalgia.
You should seek legal representation for your overdose if:
- You or your loved one was prescribed opioid medications by a medical professional
- Time of the prescription is not relevant
- You or a loved one experienced an opiate overdose
- An opiate overdose led to the death of your loved one
- Are/were Pregnant and prescribed Opiates